Healthy Rewards program
Available for Geisinger Health Plan and Geisinger Choice members*
Need motivation to exercise? Already work out regularly? Do you want to be rewarded for making good choices? We’re here to encourage a healthy fitness plan for life!
Healthy Rewards is a reimbursement program that helps members pay for fitness activities and rewards those already leading an active life.
- Reimbursement up to $100/single and $200/family
- Members (policyholder only) must complete an online Health Assessment (HA) to be eligible
- Activities considered include:
- Fitness center memberships
- Exercise classes
- Race fees
- School athletic fees
- Swimming lessons
- Sports camps
- Sports fees
- Karate and more!
How do I get it?
Healthy Rewards is available for members who are enrolled in Geisinger Health Plan or Geisinger Choice. Note: It is not available to members who have a Geisinger Marketplace plan, which includes the essential health benefits required by the Affordable Care Act.
You must also complete an online HA and fill out the Healthy Rewards Reimbursement Form to be eligible.
- The policyholder is the only family member required to take an HA, but if you are requesting reimbursement for activities done by your dependents, a separate form must be filled out for each dependent.
To take the HA:
- Login in as a registered member at TheHealthPlan.com
- Click the “Health and Wellness” tab on the left hand side
- Then, click on “Health Risk Assessment”
Fill out the reimbursement form and return it, along with your receipt, to the address on the bottom of the form.
*Healthy Rewards is not available for Geisinger Gold, GHP Kids, GHP Family, Geisinger Marketplace and Geisinger Health Options members, as well as members who converted from a group plan to an individual plan. Healthy Rewards is available for Geisinger Health System employees. Reimbursement is subject to approval by Geisinger Health Plan and Geisinger Choice.