To begin your provider search, please select one of the three options below, then select the plan you are currently enrolled in or are interested in from the list that appears.
Employer Group Plan ( ? ): If your health care coverage is provided through your employer, please select the plan type from the list below. If you are unsure of your plan, please check your member ID card or use the "Not sure of your plan?" option below.
- Geisinger Choice PPO
- Geisinger Health Options
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health System Employee Plan
- Geisinger Marketplace HMO, POS & Catastrophic
- Geisinger Marketplace PPO
- Geisinger Marketplace PPO Select
- Geisinger Smart Options
- Aon Active Health Exchange
- Christiana Care Health System Employee Plan
- EMHS Employee Plan
- Holy Spirit Employee Plan
- PEBTF Custom HMO, REHP Custom HMO
- St. Luke's University Health Network
- UFCW 1776 H & W Fund - Wise Foods
* If your employer is a self-funded third-party administrator (TPA), or your employer’s name is on your member identification card, please choose Geisinger Health Options.
Individual Plan ( ? ): Individual plans are not provided through an employer.
Medicare Advantage Plan ( ? ): Medicare Advantage plans are available to Medicare beneficiaries who meet eligibility criteria.
Not sure of your plan? Select the option below or log in using the interface at the top left of the page.
Not Sure of Your Plan? ( ? ): If you are not sure of your plan, enter the Member ID from your member ID card, or call the Customer Service Team for assistance.
Enter your member identification number from your member ID card or log in above. If you are not registered users of the web site, you can register for secure access above.